Welcome to One Brush Beauty

OBB Where all are welcome, i write reviews, answer questions, give tips and advice on how to use the makeup that you have. OBB is really about easy yet beautiful make up, making you feel your best, and what products are out there to help you do that.

TTFN
C x

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Lush Ultrabland Cleanser Review

Well Hello There!!

This is the kind of post that I love doing: A Review of a product that I LOVE!!
I mentioned this product in my May Haul, but I had been using this product for a while before hand as I had a 'tester sample' - which incidentally lasted me AAGES!

I am really loving Lush and its wonderful array of products at the minute - I must admit that for years I have avoided simply because of the overwhelming smell of the shop, you can smell it (almost literally) a mile away. Well I have now concluded that I should have ventured in a long time ago as they have something for every one!

So onto Ultrabland...

In the Pot
Before Use
Melted/Massaged in to the Skin
Lush describe it as: " A rich, soft, oily cleansing cream that cares gently for all skin types" and "Ultra Effective, Ultra Gentle face cleanser"
It is a beautiful cleanser that I would describe as more of a balm than a cream, it is super soft and smells just like Honey - which makes the experience of cleansing with it all the more enjoyable. As for oily, I would disagree  the product strikes me more as waxy than oily, and it certainly doesn't leave your skin feeling oily or greasy.

To Use:
I like to run a bowl or warm water in the sink and let a face flannel/wash cloth soak. I then use a half walnut size amount of Ultrabland and then soften it in my fingertips. I then apply to my face and massage all over. To remove I use the warm wash cloth, this also helps with gentle exfoliation.

This product WILL remove all makeup - even my Lancome Hypnose Drama Waterproof Mascara, which whilst it is a product I could not live without, it is a notorious b**ch to get off: but Ultrabland melts it right off really gently so that my eyes don't feel sore afterwards. Although, because of the massage action you do end up looking like a panda before you use the face flannel.

All in all I love this product and can see me using it for a long time to come, I have been using it twice a day for a few weeks now and my skin feels more moisturised and softer already.

I would give this product 5 stars and would and am recommending it to you all!

Have you tried and loved any Lush products?

C
X

2 comments:

  1. This sounds lovely! Will definitely have to try it soon, I need to go on a big shopping spree at Lush!
    Great review :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so good! Love Lush stuff, I'm such a convert :) if you do try it let me know what you think xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! Your comments mean so much to me and I will endeavour to reply to all of them, so please check back if you do leave one! xx