Welcome to One Brush Beauty

OBB Where all are welcome, i write reviews, answer questions, give tips and advice on how to use the makeup that you have. OBB is really about easy yet beautiful make up, making you feel your best, and what products are out there to help you do that.

TTFN
C x

Saturday 4 May 2013

New Nails!!! Again!!

Now it certainly doesn't seem like 5 weeks since I reverted to my almond nails...but it is!

I went to see my lovely nail technician today and we decided on something a bit different. I have had glitter tips on now for nearly a year now, so I've gone for an all over colour. I've also opted for a pinky nude, with Swarovski detail...yep you read that right Swarovski!!

I loved the baguette cut crystals as they are something a bit different. I also kept the length instead of having them cut back down like I usually do. They are a bit full on and talon like...but I LOVE them!!

Hope you like them too!

C
X



3 comments:

  1. wow those are your real nails?! omg, they are gorgeous! I love the colour and the detail, so pretty, in total awe of your nails right now :) x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how I wish they were real!! They are acrylics, good ones at that. I could never maintain this length if they were real. Thanks though :) xx

      Delete
    2. Aw they are still beautiful and amazing! I could never get my nails this pretty, currently had to cut them all really short cas they just break all the time. So maybe I'll give acrylics a go :D x x x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! Your comments mean so much to me and I will endeavour to reply to all of them, so please check back if you do leave one! xx